You may have different reasons why you would require a global health plan: the quality of healthcare in your home country is substandard, you want the flexibility of having peace of mind anywhere in the world knowing that you and your family are protected, or simply to safeguard your family’s financial future by avoiding unexpected medical expenses. Additionally, there are added benefits PA Group’s Global Health plans offer such as:
- Eligibility up to 75 years of age and guaranteed renewability for life.
- Deductible waived for major accidents anywhere in the world.
- Travel assistance coverage up to US$10,000 per trip (deductible waived).
- Remote Second Medical Opinion.
- Patient concierge services and access to top doctors and hospitals in the U.S.
- 2 coverage area options to choose from.
- Online claims submission with ability to monitor the progress of your claim.
- Deductible forgiveness with 3 years of no claims history.
- Optional Disability Income Benefit available up to a maximum of US$500,000.
- 2 years of premium payments waived for surviving dependents.
- Unlimited coverage for non-professional sports.
- Deductible carry over (applies to the last 3 months of the Policy Year)